In the chemical industry, your energy management is of great importance to deliver your product at top quality.
An efficient power generation is key. This provides the production process with the right quality and quantity with an optimized and efficient energy supply. In addition, optimal reuse of residual heat and waste energy within the energy management of companies is often a major challenge. We are looking forward to this low cost price challenge and are glad to be of assistance.
Historically, TBR has a broad knowledge of steam and condensate technology. We offer solutions and improvements to your existing steam and condensate systems. By saving and reducing heat and energy in your process, the balance of your condensate flow shifts. This usually results in a loss of efficiency. Adjusting your steam and condensate balance is a challenge we gladly assist you in.
Using good quality water at low cost is a great challenge in the chemical industry. The use of surface water or sources is very common and happens often in other industries than the chemical industry. TBR has extensive experience in the provision, treatment and distribution of your process water.
We’re specialized in high-level power generation in which hot water and/or steam is generated efficiently by using innovative developments and custom-made solutions.
Reuse of energy is complementary to the above mentioned power generation. This includes reducing waste flows and temperatures to save energy as much as possible. Also, treating your contaminated wastewater is a proven system of energy saving. The EMS waste heat exchanger treats your waste water in such a way that efficiency is optimal and it stays always inspectable and easy to clean. By using filtration steps, the recycling of water and energy can reduce your costs. A proven concept of smart engineering!
What we can do for you as a business in the chemical industry?
- Engineering and advice regarding process and energy optimisation
- Performing energy audits, our so-called ‘Quick Scans’
- Performing feasibility studies under specific requirements
- Guidance on new construction and/or renovation projects
- Full water supply and water treatment
- Filtration steps & water reuse
- Apply solar energy to water heating
- Energy supply
- Steam technology inside and outside your boiler house
- Highly efficient hot water supply
- Heat recovery on all levels
- Complex steam and condensate solutions
- Regular maintenance and inspections of your installation
- Fully integrated and collaborative facilities
Many of our customers have taken advantage of our integrated approach which has led to tremendous improvements in the different phases of their production process. This saves energy and saves water, improves the product quality and increases the efficiency of your process flow. That results in a higher quality for a lower price! With TBR Energy Solutions you have found the right partner! Do you want to know more about our solutions for the chemical industry?